Kailua Property Management
We have been managing properties on Oahu for over 20 years and we currently manage several rental properties in the Kailua area, so we are familiar with the Kailua rental market.
We provide full service property management, and when we say "Full Service" we mean it! We offer a flat rate management fee that includes all the services that you could hope for and dream of, including taking great care of your investment.
Just a short list of what our flat rate property management fee covers:
- 24/7 Online access to your account. Access to bills and statements at anytime.
- Tenants can pay rent via automatic payments from their bank. No need to wait for rent checks in the mail.
- Property managers that are prompt and communicative, no waiting for days to receive an answer related to your property. Receive an answer the same day.
- No Setup or Administrative Fees
- We meet prospective tenants anytime during the week and on weekends when it's convenient for them, not us. Our goal is to get your unit rented as soon as possible. Preferably, with no gap in rental income.
- Screening of tenants (verify income, rental, credit history, and references)
- No tenant placement or leasing fee (some management companies charge an additional 10% or flat fee every time a lease is signed, not us)
- Provide recommendations for improvements and coordinate renovations (no additional charge or % mark up fee)
- Provide accounting services(no additional charge)
- Filing of general excise tax (no additional charge)
- We can coordinate payment of all property related bills such as insurance, utilities, maintenance fees, yard service, etc.. (no additional charge)
See more management services here or contact us today at 808-732-5523 / firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on this page.
Thinking of investing in Kailua real estate? Here's a little more information on Kailua:
Many people love the quieter, smaller town feel of Kailua compared to metro Honolulu, as well as the miles of beautiful beaches including now world famous Lanikai Beach and many public parks can be found nearby as well. Many of the beaches are within walking or biking distance of most homes which adds to the desirability of the area.
Kailua is also relatively flat and less densely populated than Honolulu making it more bike friendly than Honolulu. Lots tend to be larger and relatively flat compared to many other areas of Oahu, a benefit of buying a home in Kailua, as lot size is a strong indicator of price. There are plenty of small restaurants, plenty of shopping, and grocery stores including a Whole Foods and Target add to the convenience.
And, if you need to go to Honolulu it is only a 20-30 minute drive away and the Honolulu Airport is about 35 minutes away. And, the Kaneohe Marine Corps base is located at the North end of Kailua beach. Many military personnel seek off base housing and the Kailua area is a great area to support those housing needs.