Minimum Checklist:

  1. Sign and complete a Property Management Agreement with Captain Cook Real Estate. 
  2. Obtain a General Excise Tax(GET) license required to file rental income tax required by the State of Hawaii. Captain Cook can apply and get a license on your behalf for a one time fee of $20(cost of license application).
  3. Contact your insurance agent and add Captain Cook Real Estate as additionally insured. 
  4. Captain Cook will need a $300 deposit to hold for any emergency repairs. (Note: If repairs are to exceed $300 we will contact you prior to performing any repairs excluding emergency plumbing repairs.)